You can now get the Watchwrestling Premium on Firestick and enjoy your favorite sports and PPVs on the big screen.
NOTE – Watchwrestling Premium is now renamed as Potato Streams Premium app
How to get Watchwrestling Premium on Firestick?
To successfully install the watchwrestling premium on Firestick, follow the steps explained below:
- Download a free app called “Downloader from the official app store of Firestick
- Find “settings” and click on it.
- Once you do that, please click on My Fire TV
- Next, locate the Developer options and click on it.
- Take note – Your ADB Debugging option and App from unknown sources options MUST BE ON.
- Find the “Downloader” app that you installed in the first step and click on it.
- There’s a different set of instructions for each downloader. In any case, you need to download the apk which is available at https://www.potatostreams.co.uk/4.apk
- Enter name as potato
- Click on DOWNLOAD NOW
- Click on the apk, follow the installation instructions. That’s it!
Why does my Watchwrestling Firestick app doesn’t work?
There are a few reasons why your Firestick app might not work, such as:
- The users can mistake o for 0 or 1 for I.
- This happened quite a few times with our users, so please check twice before pairing.
- You could also restart the Fire TV and browse a few random apps after pairing, in case the issues persists. Its known to help!
If that doesn’t solve your problem either, this is what you should do:
- Open the Potato TV Dashboard and take a screenshot where the pairing code is displayed
- Next, mail that screenshot to ” firstname.lastname@example.org. ” We will get back to you with the solution in no time.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE WATCHWRESTLING PREMIUM APP?
Please click on this link to learn about how to download and install the watchwrestling premium app.